INJURIES TO THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
Depending on the type and severity of nerve damage, symptoms can include:
- Lightheadedness and dizziness
- Dry eyes and mouth
- Weakness and muscle atrophy
- Numbness or tingling
- Pain or burning sensations
Nerve damage may be mild, but it can also drastically affect the quality of your life, resulting in high medical bills, additional expenses, stress and suffering.
Representing Cases Of Nerve Damage Throughout Connecticut
At McCoy & McCoy, we can help you understand how to effectively pursue the full and fair compensation you deserve. Our firm provides clients with one-on-one attention, reviewing the details of your case as we help you to secure the best outcome possible.
- Our principal lawyer, Frank McCoy Jr., is certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy — a distinction that fewer than 0.5 percent of all Connecticut lawyers have earned.
- We have advocated for thousands of personal injury victims throughout Connecticut in many complex accident situations since 1960.
With more than 50 years of legal experience, our attorneys in Hartford can establish the full value of your case (including past, present and future damages) and help you navigate the legal process of pursuing you insurance settlement, leaving you free to focus on healing and recovering from the accident.