NO PART OF THE BODY IS IMMUNE FROM INJURY
- Based in Hartford, we have been serving victims and their families throughout Connecticut since 1960.
- Our principal lawyer, Frank McCoy Jr., is certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy — a distinction that fewer than 0.5 percent of all Connecticut lawyers have earned.
- We personally investigate every case we handle, and we are always prepared to maximize our clients’ deserved compensation at trial.
For every accident, there are a number of injuries that could be sustained, some of which might be quite debilitating. We understand that any injury, no matter how minor or severe, is cause for concern. This is particularly true when it was caused in an accident through no fault of your own.
Legal action should be taken at once to right the wrongs that left you personally injured. At McCoy & McCoy, we are prepared to represent injury victims of all degrees, including but not limited to the following:
- Amputation or loss of limb
- Back injury
- Brain or spinal cord injury
- Burn injury
- Head injury
- Neck injury
- Nerve damage
- Severe scarring
- Shoulder injury
- Whiplash injury
Recovering Damages For Your Injuries
Serious accidents can cause all types of injuries, even wrongful death. Serious injuries can cost victims thousands, if not hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars in medical bills, rehabilitative therapy, reconstruction surgery, lost income and psychological trauma.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident, a personal injury attorney from our firm would like to help. We have extensive experience in aggressively pursuing full and fair compensation on behalf of our clients.