THE DAMAGE CAUSED BY JACKKNIFE ACCIDENTS
Whether your car was struck or crushed by a jackknifed truck or involved in another type of collision, our law firm can help you recover maximum compensation that you deserve for damages and injuries.
- McCoy & McCoy attorneys work directly with accident reconstructionists and medical experts to establish the full and fair value of your claim.
- We account for all past, present, and future injuries and losses.
- We have been representing personal injury victims throughout Connecticut since 1960.
- Our principal attorney, Frank McCoy Jr., is certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy — a distinction that fewer than 0.5 percent of all Connecticut attorneys have earned.
Was Your Loved One Killed In A Truck Accident?
We help family members recover wrongful death benefits in all types of auto accident cases. While monetary compensation will not replace your loved one, it will help you cover a host of expenses and provide you with benefits to help you cope with loss:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income from the deceased
- Compensation for pain and suffering experienced by the deceased
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of consortium (marital relations)
We will uncover negligence by the truck driver, trucking company or any other negligent actors, including the manufacturer of a defective truck part, if it was the source of the accident. Our team is thorough, compassionate and dedicated to each of our clients’ unique cases.